The Gelish Dip system is specially developed to add strength and support to nails for chip-free 14-days wear. Gorgeous nails in less than 30 minutes! Learning to use dipping powder does come with a little bit of a learning curve, but we are here to help! Give us a call at 417-751-0132 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to walk you through any application process or help troubleshoot!
- STEP 1: Cleanse, shape, and prep nails
- STEP 2: Apply Base Coat, dip into powder and repeat
- STEP 3: Brush on Activator
- STEP 4: Seal the nail with Base Coat. Buff and shape. Apply Activator.
- STEP 5: Complete with Top Coat.
QUICK TIPS: Use the Brush Restore for the Base Coat and Top Coat after use to prevent the brushes from hardening! If your brushes do harden, just pop them in the Brush Restore until they are good to go!
Make sure to allow the activator a few minutes to dry completely and wipe off excess before applying Base Coat or Top Coat.
Don't forget proper prep! Prepping your nails correctly will make your enhancements last longer and look better!